...$3.00/gallon for regular gas.
...$3.00/gallon for regular gas.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Ive been paying that for over a week now.
And if the experts are right
$4 by the end of summer
My summer vacation might be a trip to Kingsport, about as far as I can afford to go.
I'm not passing blame on anybody right now, but EVERYBODY involved with this, I hope that somehow this comes back to bite them in the rectum.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
it's in Wise Co. now is what I meant.
$2.999 for regular. Yesterday it was $2.899. Was $2.829 in Kingsport Sunday.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Oh 2.999 shoot I thought you said it was over 3!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
And today is supposed to be the day nobody buys gas...so much for the concept of it dropping 10 cents eh?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
We all know that $0.001 really adds up! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Oh it was supposed to drop $0.30.. maybe even $0.60.. overnight!
according to the morons that don't realize it's our gas consumption, not purchase delays, that guide this whole mess.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
If one has large amounts of disposable income perhaps that's ok.
I dont get COLA yet my budget for gasoline was just forced to double, meaning something else gets cut out.
I don't drive a gas guzzler type. I have no major bills other than rent and vehicle, so groceries get slashed next. Ramen noodles are your friend.
There's also the minimum wage workers to consider, who may spent $5+ dollars in gas getting to work, only to earn $40 or so before taxes. Those are the ones that hurt the most.
What annoys me is the lies from big oil. They give so many convenient excuses as to why the prices have to be increased, then they post record profits and expect us to not put 2 and 2 together.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
well I guess it is back to working three jobs again, two were working really nice for me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
Bookmarks